Assistance technology to meet your needs
Telecare is a good safety system to have if you feel you are: at risk of falling; living alone and need reassurance; a victim of domestic abuse; returning home from hospital, or suffering from limited mobility.
The service offers a range of assistance technology to meet your special needs. Our standard package includes:
- An assessment in your own home
- Installation and rental of a monitored home unit and pendant
- All year 24-hour personal monitoring
- Free eight-week trial, then only £16.90 per month
- 24-hour help and reassurance at the touch of a button.
- A monitored home unit and pendant that will connect you to our friendly, professional team.
For further information on getting the help and support you need, fill in the form below and we will be in touch.
Peace of mind - FREE FOR 8 WEEKS, then only £16.90 per month.
WANT TO KNOW MORE
Frequently asked questions
- How much does it cost?
Free for 8 weeks and then £3.90 per week (plus VAT).
- How do I know I’m VAT exempt?
You’ll qualify if you have a disability or a long term illness.
- How does it work?
The alarm plugs into your phone line and electricity supply. You can then call for help by pressing your wearable pendant or the button on the alarm unit.
- What happens if I can’t hear the call handler?
The call handler will know something has happened and call your contacts or the emergency services.
- How soon can you install the equipment?
We’ll install urgent alarms within two working days and the rest in five working days.
- Will whoever visits me have ID?
Yes, all of our technicians carry ID badges and are trusted assessor trained.
- What if I don’t have any contacts to help me?
You don’t need to have contacts. In an emergency the call handler will call the emergency response service.
- Do you supply keysafes?
Yes, we encourage customers to have a keysafe in case of emergencies. The call centre can then give the code to the emergency services so they can gain access. This information is not shared with anyone else.
- Is there an installation fee?
No, we don’t charge to install, assess or maintain your equipment.