Great Western Park, Didcot
Nestled in the vibrant town of Didcot and surrounded by the stunning Oxfordshire countryside, Great Western Park is a stylish, new development with exciting expansion plans and wonderfully affordable 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes for sale. Strategically located, with easy transport links to London, Oxford, Reading, Bristol and Southampton, Great Western Park is a place where the whole family can live, learn, work, play and grow.
Shared Ownership in Didcot, Oxfordshire
Think you can’t afford a new home in Oxfordshire? Think again. Shared Ownership makes the dream of buying your ideal home in your ideal location a reality.
Simply choose from any of our 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes and buy a share of it - anywhere between 25% to 75%. You won’t have to raise a massive deposit based on the full property value. Your mortgage and deposit will cover only the % share you purchase. And you pay a low rent to us on the remaining share. It’s a great way to step onto the property ladder.
To put that simply, you could be owning a 1 bedroom home from just £68,000 with just a £3,400 deposit in Oxfordshire. Unbelievable, right?
Want to know more about Shared Ownership? Find out by clicking here.
Location, Location, Location
With its exciting development plans, Great Western Park is a self-contained community with everything you could ever need on your doorstep. Schools. Healthcare. Transport links. Sport and leisure facilities. Supermarket and retail outlets. Beautiful parks. And let’s not forget the bigger picture – the stunning surroundings of Oxfordshire and the spectacular Wessex Downs.
Didoct is a thriving town with just over 9,000 people living here. Recent investment is seeing the town flourish with popular high street and independent shops, bars and cafe's too. There is something for everyone.
Things you'll love about Great Western Park
- 2 primary schools and 1 secondary school on the community - that's education for all ages
- UTC Oxfordshire Technical College Campus is on the community too - outstanding and state of the art education facilities await
- Located on the edge of thriving Didcot - convenient for commuting with great transport links
- High-street and independent shops, cafes and bars - indulge till your hearts desire
- A 5 minute drive from Didcot Parkway and just an 8 minute bike ride - the best rail hub in Oxfordshire
- Direct trains run to Oxford, Reading and London - approximately 45 minutes into London Paddington
- A Thames Valley bus link takes you through the community and directly into Didcot Town Centre - it couldn't be easier
- Leisure facilities are in abundance - from football, rugby and cricket pitches, to gym facilities and exercise classes we've got you covered
- Retail outlets are a definite as well as a large health centre on the community
Ready to say hello to the property ladder at Great Western Park.
You're thinking of saying hello to the property ladder at Great Western Park then? Check out our properties that are ready to reserve today and get in touch with Oli to discuss anything you need - they're selling fast so don't delay.
We have over 100 homes scheduled to be available to buy all the way through 2017 and 2018, from 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and 2 and 3 bedroom houses. You're definitely spoilt for choice.
Go ahead. Enquire today. All you need to do is fill out our enquiry form and our awesome Oli Schofield will be right back in touch. You could give him a call too. Either way, he will be on hand to answer your questions about Shared Ownership at Great Western Park and help you find your perfect home through Aster.
**Images are CGI to give an impression, and prices are subject to change following a valuation.
*While we endeavour to make our property descriptions and plans fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and may be subject to change.