Let's take a selfie!
Enter our #RowansPlymstock selfie competition to be in with a chance of winning £50!
How cool would it be to win £50, just by taking a selfie?
Well, now is your chance!
All you have to do is, like or follow our Aster Sales pages on either Facebook or Twitter, take a selfie whilst sipping on a lovely beverage from one of our #Rowans cups and upload your selfie using the hashtag #RowansPlymstock! The selfie with the most reweets wins! It's as easy as that!
Our #Rowans cups can be found at the following coffee shops and sandwich bars in Plymouth and Plymstock:
* Liner Lookout
* The Terrace
* Monty's Café
* Enjoy Sandwich Bar, Plymstock
So what are you waiting for? Get your selfie face on, and the very best of luck!
#RowansPlymstock Coffee Competition
The promoter is: Aster Group Ltd (company no. 29573R) whose registered office is at Sarsen Court, Horton Avenue, Devizes, Wiltshire, SN10 2AZ.
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Aster Group and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and a purchase may be necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.buyanasterhome.co.uk/competitions. The competition is being run on the Aster Sales social channel: Twitter.
Multiple entries will be accepted per person.
Closing date for entry will be 31.12.2017. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1. Take a photo of a #RowansPlymstock disposable (8oz or 12oz) coffee cup that you have been given in a local café in Plymouth.
2. Upload the photo to your Twitter account.
3. Once you have uploaded the photo, include in the post the following hashtag: #RowansPlymstock.
4. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
5. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
6. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
7. Winners will be chosen:
at random by software, from all entries received and verified by the Promoter and or its agents.
8. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
10. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and images in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. Aster Group Sales & Marketing Team decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
18. The entrant must be following Aster Sales on Twitter.Sales